Get started with your 14-day free trial
Once you’ve created your free account, you can schedule an account setup session with one of our Client Success Specialists.
Not sure if OutSmart is right for you? Book a phone consult to discuss your needs, and we can help you determine if OutSmart is the best match for your clinic.
If you’re ready to get started on your own for now, the OutSmart Knowledgebase has a great Getting Started guide that will help you get everything setup correctly. Follow the instructions and you’ll have your account setup in no time. Remember that if you get stuck or have questions at any time, you can always contact our helpful support team at 1-888-507-0826 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
You can get complete assistance with your setup by booking an Account Setup session with one of our Client Success Specialists. Click on the button below to be directed to the online booking page to book an Account Setup session.
Have Unique Requirements?
Do you have unique requirements for your clinic that you would like to discuss with us? Book a phone consult with one of our experienced account managers to discuss your needs in more detail. We’ve setup hundreds of different types of clinics and we’re sure that our experience can help you get started on the right foot.
What is an Assisted Setup?
Setting up a session with one of our team members is a good way to get started on the right foot, especially if you’re ready to get your clinic on board. Since every clinic is unique and has specific requirements, an OutSmart Client Success Specialist can guide you to ensure that you are setup correctly
The Assisted Setup process involves some or all of the following steps:
- Creating an account and entering your clinic details.
- Setting up your various appoitnment types.
- Scheduling your clinic hours.
- Completing your professional and clinic profile.
- Inviting other members of your clinic to join.
- Setting up your online booking system.
- Setting up your digital intake forms (Smart Forms).
- Initial training on how to use the system.
- Coordinating and scheduling the import of your patient data from another EMR.
- Scheduling your medical charting training session.